Working with architect Ralf Eikelburg, DMI converted two apartments into one bespoke home, complete with major structural alterations to create a large open plan ground floor kitchen and dining area.
The polished coloured plastering on the walls was applied to the architect’s and clients’ precise specifications.
- Bespoke joinery items, with spray finish handless kitchen with stainless steel worktops and splash backs installed flush with the plaster wall finish
- Design development of the floating kitchen shelving with hidden xenon strip lighting in the back edge, which has now become a signature product of the company
- Intricate shadow gap details run seamlessly throughout
- Glazed sliding doors with bespoke hidden mechanisms that disappear when not in use
- Bespoke hardwood floor, with specialist sound insulation installed underneath
- Suspended limestone bench ‘seat’ floating effortlessly under the remote control fireplace
- A state of the art dimming system providing stunning lighting at the touch of a button